Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Tis the season to be really, really busy...

No pictures in a few weeks, well not that I can put on the blog at the moment anyhow. I've decided that a little more motivation might be in order.

Starting January 1st, I'll give a Project365 a chance, one photo a day, good or bad, posted here. It might be tricky with a baby in the house, but if I can manage 5 or 6 days a week even, I'm ahead of where I am now.

Overall I can't complain, my shutter count on the XSi is about 2,900 since I got it this summer. I'm getting my chances, and I am shooting, there is just a lull over the busy holiday season. I'll get my Xmas portraits up just after Christmas, and if I can shoot anything in the meantime, I'll be sure to post it.

Thanks for reading, I hope to make it worth your while again in the new year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment