Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blowing the dust off...

Hi everyone!

I'd be lying if I said that I'm not a bit embarrassed about my lack of posting lately, but man have things been busy. The good news is that I actually have real paying customers lined up for family shoots in October, so things are not a total disaster in photography land!

I took my daughter to her new GymKids class today and brought my camera with me:

Marching and Shaking the Shakers
Gym Kids - #1

Stretching Time
Gym Kids - #2

Parachute Game
Gym Kids - #3

We went to St. Vital Park in the afternoon as well, just to go for a walk, but I was lucky enough to see a male wood duck that was pretty much fearless and came nice and close for a portrait:

Wood Duck

I'll try to post again sometime before the next three weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment