Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Serendipity

Day 75 was one of those days where everything just comes together.

I wanted to try a blackbox/glass sheet product style shot, but I was trying to figure out what product to feature. On a quick side trip to Costco today, I realized that it was launch day for the latest God of War game...

The Ghost of Sparta

I love it when a plan comes together.

ISO 100, 1/200th shutter, f/7.1 with both speedlites firing from the sides. This is actually taken in the lightbox, but with the front and top removed, and it's sitting on a glass sheet, on a box, with a black cotton sheet running down the back and into the box. The lighting was not perfect, and I need to figure out how to black out the back better, so this needed some PP work that I was hoping to avoid, but I'm happy for a first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment