Monday, November 2, 2009

Another new toy...

I think I have a problem...

Speedlite 580EX II

Having taken delivery of my 60mm Macro, I sold the 50mm f/1.8 and my extension tubes. They strike me as being a bit superfluous, and the funds raised helped to buy a used flash. Now, this flash is a year old or so, but it was *spotless*. I seriously doubt anyone could tell it from new.

I apologize for a lack of content the last two weeks or so. I've been shooting a lot, the shutter count on my camera is very near to 3,000, but I haven't been overly happy with the shots, frankly. What occured to me tonight, though, is that I forgot the purpose of this blog, which is *learning to shoot*. I shouldn't be worried about posting only my better shots, I should be posting anything that taught me a lesson, good or bad. I forgot that, and I'll rectify that this week.

I'll finally be taking those website product shots on Wednesday night, so that will be a good test for the new flash and the photobox. I'll be sure to post some of them here, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment