Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not much shooting again...

A busy week last week, a busy week this week, topped of with an emergency run out for a new crib last night. Thanks so much Storkcraft. Being heavily addicted to Dragon Age: Origins is not helping much either!

I do have some ideas for some more lightbox shoots, so I'm planning on setting aside at least a few nights next week. I might manage another walk around at work this week too, although the temperatures are falling rapidly around here...

2 comments:

  1. My main lens (the kit one) died on my ancient camera (it's mysterious and no one seems to know what happened) so I've been non-shooting as well. Hoping to buy a replacement lens of some sort next year. :)

    We're Warcraft addicts here. Game on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Jenny! Time to pick up a cheap prime if you don't already have one.

    I did WoW with my wife for a few years, and once our daughter was born we managed to kick the habit. Still gamers, but nothing quite so involving and time intensive! I do miss my Orc Warlock :)

    ReplyDelete