Friday, June 25, 2010

Critters!

Just popping in to post some favourites from a few trips in the last few days. We visited Reptilia and the Toronto Zoo as well.

Everything here is shot with the 70-200...

Nile Crocodile
Reptilia - Nile Crocodile

Black Mamba
Reptilia - Black Mamba

Monitor (forgot to note the specific species)
Reptilia - Monitor

Plumed Basilisk
Reptilia - Plumed Basilisk

Blue Poison Dart Frog
Reptilia - Blue Poison Dart Frog

Cayman
Reptilia - Cayman

White Rhino
Toronto Zoo - White Rhino

Hippo Yawning
Toronto Zoo - Hippo Yawn

Sumatran Tiger
Toronto Zoo - Sumatran Tiger

Butterfly and Blooms
Toronto Zoo - Butterfly and Flowers

Alpaca
Toronto Zoo - Alpaca

I'll be back home in a few more days, but I have the portrait shoot with my kids and nieces scheduled for Monday. I'll be packing that night, but I'll try and get shots posted.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment