Saturday, February 13, 2010

Je t'aime...

Let's keep with the loooove theme for Day 44.

You want to know what I love? My heating pad. No, really, I love it. I have a minor case of spinal stenosis so I have the wonderful ability to routinely pinch a nerve in my spine. It's pretty much completely debilitating for about two or three days when it goes, and it goes out a couple of times a year. That is why I love my heating pad.

Its Getting Hot in Here

The fact that it was within reach and I can barely walk may have also affected tonight's shot selection. Final exposure was f/3.5, 1/80th shutter, ISO 100 with the 580EX II on-camera, bounced of the ceiling with the Omnibounce attached, manually set at 1/8th power.

I could have done a lot more with this shot, but you'll have to allow me a bit of leeway this evening. Now to down a couple of back pills...

No comments:

Post a Comment