Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mystery device...

First things first, here is the 24-70 mounted on my little XSi:



It's a monster of a lens. I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with this quality piece of glass... That shot was taken with my wife's P&S and it's dinky on-board flash so excuse the lack of lighting!

For day 32, I reverted to my indoor ways and was playing with colour and patterns in the lightbox:

Swirlies!

I'd tell you what this device is, but where is the fun in that? I'll give free internet cookies to the first person who can identify this object!

This one was tricky to light. The bright yellow reflected a ton of light, so if I actually brought the exposure up enough to blow the background to pure white, you'd lose most of the detail, and some of the definition in the yellow segments.

Man, I really need to learn to PP...

No comments:

Post a Comment