Sunday, February 28, 2010

My models at home.

After yesterdays shoot, today I was looking forward to something a little less stressful to shoot. The good news is my family was more than willing to fill in as my models today.

I wanted to do something a little more candid, so I just made sure that my camera was handy all day today, and waited for the right moment. My son has just learned to 'give kisses' which actually involves him gumming the hell out of your face, but it's cute. At a quiet moment with my wife, he decided it was a good time to give kisses.

Baby Kisses

I'm loving that 50mm. And my wife. And the kids are okay too, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. What a great learning blog you've got! I'm inspired by your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anny!

    It's a great compliment to me to think that anyone is inspired by this little experiment.

    ReplyDelete