Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moving on up...

Day 34 of Project 365 left me very hurried. Lots of meetings, etc. I'm not going to harp on it, but today was the sort of day that left me thinking: "Why am I doing this again?!"

So, it's a challenge that I take personally. On the way back to my car from work, I grabbed the camera, and shot anything that looked even a bit interesting, and figured I would find something I liked.

Here it is:

Movin' on up...

It has some issues, but it has a nice line that I like, a strong colour contrast, and I like the steam that seems to follow the same line as the stepped building. It's okay, it works for me. I feel like the 24-70 deserves better though! Tomorrow, I'll get a proper walk around in.

My background kit came in today, and I drastically underestimated the size of a 10' x 20' piece of muslin. The supports are nice and solid, the fabric nice and heavy, so now I just need to learn how to use it. By this weekend. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment