Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No birds today!

On day 140 I got ambushed. As soon as I walked in the door, my daughter was all excited to tell me that she had been gathering twigs all day and that we were going to walk down to the park at the end of the street and toss them in the lake, and it would make the biggest splash ever.

Once again, I know enough to follow the orders of the women in my life.

I unloaded the groceries, grabbed the camera, and headed out with my little girl. I took about two dozen shots, and decided that this would be another good opportunity to work on my post-processing.

I hope you like the results!

Going Twig Tossing - #1

Going Twig Tossing - #2

Going Twig Tossing - #3

Thanks for reading, your comments and criticism are always welcome and wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment