Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365

I must be insane because I am thinking about doing a Project 365 this year, that is a new picture taken, edited and posted every day. I'm realistic, it's not going to happen, but maybe a Project 238 or something is possible. I'll give it a shot.

The rest of my Xmas haul was turned into a set of wireless flash triggers, an umbrella, and a light stand so I can do some off-camera lighting. I have a little more cash coming in after winning a fantasy football league, so I might pick up a second small light with an optical slave trigger to round out a nice portable lighting setup. All I need now is a nice portrait lens, like a EF 24-70mm f/2.8 USM :D My kit lens and 60mm Macro will have to fill in for now.

Oh and since this is the first day of the new year, here is Project 365 picture #1.

Dying Daisy

The coming of a new year and passing of the old one was on my mind when I noticed a wilting daisy in our kitchen bouquet. May we all wilt as beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment