Monday, January 25, 2010

Risque photography...

For day 25, I wanted to tell you a story. A story about a nut, who likes to get naked in front of people.

The Exhibitionist

Okay, so it's not exactly NSFW. I felt a bit goofy today, and came up with the idea of a peanut M&M that likes it when you watch. The original plan was to have the second shot with all the shell removed and just the chocolate, but it appears to be impossible to separate the shell from the chocolate, so this had to suffice.

Critical components in this shot: Lightbox, pocket wizards, tripod, shutter release. Without all of that I wouldn't be able to get such clean, identical framing on the little photos. Gear may not make you a good photographer, but it sure helps.

I really like this picture, I hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo and amazing idea! Good luck for the rest of your 365days project and keep up the good work! I'm also on a 365 days project (http://daniel365days.blogspot.com). Feel free to drop by.

    ReplyDelete