Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The World in White.

Day 19, and nature provided for today's shots.

Last night we had a lovely blast of warm humid air which became an ice fog and left the entire city coated in hoarfrost this morning. It was a busy day, but I managed to squeeze in some time for a walk around.

I found a good walking area just off of a major road not too far from home. I had taken some other shots in the area around the house, but I wanted shots without buildings everywhere. The area in these shots is actually surrounded by power lines and apartment buildings but I was able to choose my shots and keep the backgrounds mostly clean.

I still need to work on my landscape composition quite a bit, but these shots are decent, I think.

#1:
World in White #2
ISO 200, f/4.5, 1/1600th

#2:
World in White #1
ISO 200, f/4.5, 1/1250th

#3:
World in White #3
ISO 200, f/11, 1/160th

No comments:

Post a Comment